AsiaPacificFilms.com respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. It is the policy of AsiaPacificFilms.com, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may infringe or repeatedly infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of AsiaPacificFilms.com, its licensors and/or others.
Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations and Agent for Notice
If you believe that any content or material included provided through on AsiaPacificFilms.com, including through a link, infringes your copyright, you may submit a claim or notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail) (hereinafter, referred to as your “Notice”) in accordance with the procedure set forth below.
To be effective, the notification must be in writing and contain the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the AsiaPacificFilms.com Website, with enough detail that we may identify and locate the material;
- your address, telephone number, and email address, so that we may contact you;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
- In some circumstances, AsiaPacificFilms.com may forward a copy of a valid Notice including name and email address to the member or account holder.
AsiaPacificFilms.com’s Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached by mail, facsimile or email as follows:
2800 Woodlawn Drive, Suite 265
Honolulu, HI 96822
You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements sent forth above, your DMCA Notice may not be valid. Please note that, due to security concerns, attachments cannot be accepted. Accordingly, any notification of infringement submitted electronically with an attachment will not be received or processed.
For clarity, THIS PROCESS IS FOR COPYRIGHT AND OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY MATTERS ONLY. Correspondence regarding other matters will not be responded to if sent to the Copyright Agent.